Thursday, January 28, 2010

To be graded by Mr Hamilton(CA1 post)

Title : Taking a train without having any money in my ezlink card.

As the title says, i went into a MRT station with no cash and no money in my ez-link card. This was my 2nd time asking for a free pass in and i looked very stupid. From the person's expression it seems like he thought i was trying to pull some prank of getting by free.

I asked the person if he could let me through as my card didn't have any money left and i had forgotten to top it up. The person gave me a really annoying look and took my ez-link card. After filling up some weird form, he let me through. He explained to me what to do and warned me that this was my 2nd time and i should not make it a habit.

I hated the way he sounded when he said that. He said it as if i had commited a crime. He said that "You already have 1 record, this is your 2nd". It's as if i did something wrong and it's like the school when they record down something into the computer. Really scared me for a bit and annoyed me with his tone.

I think as people who are working as helpers they should have a friendlier tone, or else this might give foreigners bad impressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment